Almond (Natural, Raw)
$3.80 – $10.25
Almonds make a great snack because they are a good source of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, which are great for strong bones. They are also known for their ability to promote healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health. These Natural Raw Almonds are a great addition to your gourmet dishes and can be used to make Almond milk.
***22.68kg wholesale carton available. Kindly call office at 66594859 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
|Serving size: 100 g|
|Per Serving / 100g|
|– Saturated Fat||3.7g|
|– Trans Fat||0.1g|
|– Total Sugar||4.6g|
|*1kcal = 4.2kJ|
Suitable as garnish on salad, topping for desserts, or used in your gourmet cooking.
Can also be used to make Almond Nut Milk, which is dairy-free.
Basic Almond Milk:
1) Soak 1 cup of raw almonds in water overnight.
2) Rinse and drain the almonds and combine with 2 cups of water.
3) Blend or process until almonds are all finely broken down.
4) Strain the mixture over a bowl.
5) Sweeten to taste and refrigerate.
***Note desired consistency can be reached by adjusting the amount of water.