Cashew ( Natural, Raw )
Did you know cashews pair well with chicken and are particularly tasty in Asian stir-fry dishes? You could also create your own recipes with our raw cashews.
|Serving size: 100 g|
|Per Serving / 100g|
|– Saturated Fat||8.2g|
|– Trans Fat||0.1g|
|– Total Sugar||8.7g|
|*1kcal = 4.2kJ|
Usually used for cooking purposes. Add to stir-fry or blend it up to thicken soups or desserts. Suitable as garnish for your gourmet cooking.
Can also be used to make Cashew Milk, which is dairy-free.
Basic Cashew Milk:
1) Soak 1 cup of raw cashews in water overnight.
2) Rinse and drain the cashews and combine with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt.
3) Blend or process until cashews are all finely broken down.
4) Strain the mixture over a bowl.
5) Sweeten to taste and refrigerate.
***Note desired consistency can be reached by adjusting the amount of water.